Terms and Conditions
Welcome to wideb2b.com / WIDE B2B Mobile App!
- The following terms and conditions apply to the use of the WIDE B2B website (hereinafter referred to as the “website”). For the use of the website it is important that you as a user accept the following terms.
- the subject of WIDE B2B is the following:
Creating an online presence for companies, which focused on B2B commerce (business transactions between two/more companies). The company advertisements will be available to all users in the database of WIDE B2B.
§2 Contact Details and Legal Information
If you have any questions regarding our website, you can reach us at the following contact details:
WIDE B2B Services UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Authorized representative(s) Managing Director: Hans Umlauft
§ 3 Website Availability
- WIDE B2B has an availability of 24 hours a day. However, there may be interruptions in availability due to maintenance required for the system. Interruptions in availability may occur, among other things, due to force majeure or other causes for which WIDE B2B is not responsible, such as intent or gross negligence.
- WIDE B2B Services UG points out that:
- that it is technically impossible to provide the website free of errors of any kind and that WIDE B2B Services UG therefore accepts no responsibility for them,
- that errors may lead to the temporary shutdown of the website,
- that the availability of these web pages is dependent on conditions and services beyond the control of WIDE B2B Services UG such as transmission capacities and telephone connections between the individual parties. We are not responsible for any disruptions falling into this area.
§ 4 Discussion Forums, Messenger & Contact Fields
Insofar as WIDE B2B Services UG temporarily or permanently offers discussion forums, messengers or contact fields on its websites, participants of these are expected to observe the usual rules of communication such as mutual respect. Visitors may not disseminate or publish any insulting, possibly derogatory, foul, offensive, defamatory or obscene material or material that infringes the intellectual property rights of third parties.
§ 5 Electronic communication
When you use a WIDE B2B service or send email, text messages or other communications to us from your computer or mobile device, you are communicating with us electronically. We will communicate with you electronically in a variety of ways, including through email, text messages, or by posting electronic messages or other communications on our website or as part of other WIDE B2B services. For contractual purposes, you agree to receive electronic communications from us and that all consents, notices, disclosures and other communications that we communicate to you electronically do not, to that extent, require written form unless mandatory applicable law requires another form of communication.
§ 6 Copyright and Database Rights
- All content included in or provided through a WIDE B2B service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads and data collections, is the property of WIDE B2B or of third parties who supply content or make it available on the website and is protected by German copyright and database right.
- the entirety of the content included in or provided through any WIDE B2B service is also the exclusive property of WIDE B2B and is protected by German copyright and database right laws.
- You may not systematically extract and/or reuse any part of a WIDE B2B service without our express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) any substantial parts of any WIDE B2B service for re-use without wideb2b.com’s express written consent. You also may not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial portions of any WIDE B2B Service without wideb2b.com’s express written consent.
§ 7 Patents & Property Rights
All patents and property rights registered on WIDE B2B Services UG are also applicable to all services and other products of WIDE B2B. It may occur that the respective patents are operated under one or more patents.
§ 8 Your Account
- Access to some of the services of the website (some of them with charges, if indicated) requires the creation of an account.
- The creation of an account is allowed only to persons of full legal capacity, to whom the registration form is provided on the wideb2b.com website.
- The user is responsible for not providing any incorrect personal information. Furthermore, the user shall control his data periodically in order to ensure the correctness of the data.
- If you use a WIDE B2B service, you are responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of your account, password, and for restricting access to your computer and mobile devices. To the extent permitted under applicable law, you agree to be responsible for all activities that occur through your account or password. You should take all steps necessary to ensure that your password is kept secret and secure, and you should notify us immediately if you have reason to be concerned that a third party has obtained knowledge of your password or that the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you provide to us is accurate and complete and for notifying us of any changes regarding the information you provide. You may view and update some of the information you have given us on our website.
- The user cannot change his username afterwards. However, the user is allowed to change his password at any time.
- You may not use any WIDE B2B service in a manner that is likely to interrupt, damage, or otherwise impair WIDE B2B’s services or access.
- Further, you may not use WIDE B2B’s services for fraudulent or in connection with any crime, unlawful activity, harassment, or inconvenience.
- We reserve the right to withhold the services on the website from you or to close member accounts (including company ads). This applies in particular in the event that you violate applicable law, contractual agreements or our policies.
- The users of this website can delete their account at any time by using the delete option in the user account management or by sending a corresponding message via the contact form. The user’s account will be deleted immediately once the user has completed and submitted the form.
§ 9 Claims Arising from Intellectual Property Rights
WIDE B2B Network respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a manner that gives rise to a concern of infringement, please follow our procedure for notifying wideb2b.com of infringement.
§ 10 Liability
- We always strive to ensure that the services of WIDE B2B are available without interruptions and that transmissions are error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to WIDE B2B network services may occasionally be interrupted or limited to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such temporary interruptions or limitations.
- WIDE B2B Network has unlimited liability insofar as the cause of damage is based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by WIDE B2B or a legal representative or vicarious agent of WIDE B2B.
- Furthermore, WIDE B2B is liable for the slightly negligent breach of essential obligations. Essential obligations are obligations whose breach jeopardizes the achievement of the purpose of the contract or whose fulfillment makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on whose compliance you regularly rely. In this case, however, WIDE B2B is liable only for the foreseeable, contract-typical damage. WIDE B2B is not liable for the slightly negligent breach of obligations other than those mentioned in the preceding sentences.
- The above limitations of liability shall not apply in the event of injury to life, limb or health, for a defect following the assumption of a guarantee for the quality of the product and in the event of fraudulently concealed defects. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
- Insofar as the liability of WIDE B2B is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
§ 11 Links to Another Websites
- For links that are not operated by WIDE B2B Services UG and are located on their website, we have no way of controlling the content of that website, as it is completely independent of us.
- For this reason, we do not assume any responsibility for the content of these websites and the consequences of their use by visitors to them. Users access all websites accessible via links at their own risk. No special notice is given when users leave the website. However, we ask you to inform us immediately of any illegal or dubious content of the linked website.
- It may happen that data and information of visitors and users (date, time, accessed page) about the access are stored on the server. We point out that – without consent – no personal (eg name, address or e-mail address) data is stored.2. If personal data is collected, we undertake to obtain the prior consent of the user of the website. We undertake not to disclose any data to third parties unless the visitor or user consents in advance.
- We would like to point out that the transmission of data on the Internet (e.g. by e-mail) can have security gaps. Accordingly, error-free and trouble-free protection of third-party data cannot be fully guaranteed. In this respect, our liability is excluded.
- The user has the right to information. You have the right at any time to receive from us complete and free information about the data concerning you.
- Furthermore, there is a right to rectification/deletion of data/restriction of processing for the user.
§ 13 Cookies
- We would like to point out that some of these cookies are transferred from our server to your computer system, whereby these are mostly so-called session-related cookies. Session-related cookies are characterized by the fact that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of the browser session. Other cookies remain on your computer system and enable us to recognize your computer system on your next visit (so-called permanent cookies).
- You can object to the storage of cookies, for this purpose a banner is available to which you can object/accept.
- Of course, you can set your browser so that no cookies are stored on the hard drive or already stored cookies are deleted again. The instructions regarding the prevention as well as deletion of cookies can be found in the help function of your browser or software manufacturer.
§ 15 No Waiver
§ 16 Minors
The use of our website is permitted only to persons of full legal capacity. If you are under 18 years old, you may not use WIDE B2B. The provider of the website is entitled at any time to ask the user to prove that he has reached the age of 18.
§ 17 Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
- The sole place of jurisdiction for orders placed by merchants, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law is the registered office of the supplier.
§ 18 Final Provisions
- The contract language is English.
- If you violate these Terms of Service and we do nothing about it, we will still be entitled to exercise our rights on any other occasion on which you violate these Terms of Service.
- The invalidity of a provision shall not affect the validity of the other provisions from the contract. Should this occur, the provision shall be replaced by another legally permissible provision in accordance with its meaning and purpose, which corresponds to the meaning and purpose of the invalid provision.